What Colour Tie with Navy Suit
When it comes to the colour tie, there are a few things to consider. The first is the colour of your shirt. If you have a white shirt on, then you will want to wear a dark coloured tie. If you are wearing a light coloured shirt, then you can wear any colour tie that suits your style and preference. The next thing to consider is the shade of your suit.
A classic and safe choice for a tie color with a navy suit is a solid silver or gold tie. Other options include a light blue or a patterned tie in shades of blue or gray. Additionally, you could also opt for a tie in a complementary color such as burgundy, olive green, or even pink. It's also good to keep in mind that a textured tie in a solid navy or a patterned tie in navy and white can be very stylish. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure that the tie complements the suit and creates a cohesive and polished look.
You will want to match the tone of your suit with the tone of your tie in order for it to look balanced and complementary. The last thing that you should think about when selecting a colour tie is how formal or casual the event is going to be. For formal events, most people go with darker colours such as black or navy blue ties while for more casual events they might go with lighter coloured ties such as green or yellow.
What colour tie with grey suit
A grey suit can be paired with a variety of tie colors, but some classic and safe options include:
- Solid colored ties in shades of silver, white, or light grey
- Ties in shades of blue, such as navy, royal blue, or baby blue
- Ties in shades of pink, such as pale pink, blush, or rose
- Ties in shades of purple, such as lavender or lilac
- Ties in earthy tones such as olive green, rust or brown
- Ties in bold colors such as red, yellow or purple, can create a striking look when paired with a neutral grey suit.
- It's important to make sure that the tie complements the suit and creates a cohesive and polished look.
See our latest suit collections Makrom Suits