MAKROM T/A IMPOXER LIMITED offer a simple returns policy for all products purchased through our site
www.makrom.co.uk (subject to limited exceptions as detailed below).
Please follow the following guidelines in order to exercise your right to return product(s) back to us for a refund or exchange:
- You are welcome to return any product (subject to limited exceptions as detailed below) back to us for a refund or
you can exchange it for a different product or products.
- In order to be able to exercise your right to a refund or exchange you must send the product back to us so that it is
received by us, within 28 days of you purchasing the product from us .
- A returned product must be complete, undamaged, unused, in its original condition and in its original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes still attached. The original packaging must be undamaged and unmarked. In short, we require the product to be in the same condition you received it in and in a condition that will allow us to sell it to another customer as new. You must also return the sales receipt for the relevant product when returning the product to us.
- Any refund will not include the postal charges you paid in connection with returning the product to us.
- Save for as specified above, any other charges paid by you in connection with the product will not be refunded.
- The value to be attributed to the product for the purposes of an exchange will be the purchase price actually paid for the product being returned and will not include any delivery or other charges paid by you in connection with the product.
- We do not accept the following which are excluded from this returns policy:
- Products that are damaged (in any way) or used;
- Products that, for reasons of health protection and/or hygiene, we are unable to accept the return of.
- If you purchased the product as part of an offer (for example, 3 for the price of 2) then all products within the offer must be returned to us , and must comply with this returns policy, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The return of the product is your sole responsibility and at your sole cost.
- Please note the product is your responsibility until it is received and signed for by us. We are not responsible for parcels lost in transit. Please ensure the product is securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit and is sent back to us using a trusted delivery method. For your protection, we recommend that you send your return via a secure and traceable courier who can insure your parcel for loss in transit (for example, Royal Mail Special Delivery). You are also strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting and keep it safe.
- Please note that the acceptance of the return of a product for refund or exchange is in our absolute and sole discretion.
The returns policy only applies if you return the product, and we receive it, within 28 days of the date you purchase the product from us pursuant to your original order.
Please return the product once packaged to the following address:
IMPOXER LIMITED T/A MAKROM
130 COMMERICAL ROAD
We also ask that you let us now (in writing with your returned product) if you would like to exchange the product or receive a
refund. If you do require an exchange please tell us the product name and other relevant information you would like to
exchange which is available from our site. Once your return parcel arrives back we will then dispatch the alternative product
you have requested (at your cost) or issue a refund back to the card you originally paid with. Please note that a refund or the
delivery of your exchanged product can take up to 14 days.
If you have any questions regarding this returns policy please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone
on 0207 265 1045.